Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm Salivating over the iPhone!




Ok, I'm an admitted fanboy of everything Apple! I love all their products, from the Macbook to the many variations of the iPod. I'm sure all of you also know, I'm a very big fan of gadgets in general and right now I'm sporting a not too fashionable, but very capable Treo 700P. Well now Apple has gone and announced the upcoming release of their very own new gadget phone - the iPhone. The skinny of it is, it's gorgeous! The widescreen is absolutely awesome. With built in sensors that automatically dim the screen when it senses your skin (such as when on a call, saves power, prevents accidental dials), senses when you wish to view in landscape mode and automatically adjusts, and even dims or brightens the keys and display according to how much ambient light it detects. WOW! It has an awesome interface, is very slim and sexy looking and plays movies and itunes every bit as easy as the iPod does. It also have a version of safari browser built in, and with the supported wifi, allows you to comfortably browse. Without wifi, it's a pokey slow EDGE network. No 3G, so browsing the web is probably going to suck unless you're in a hotspot. Another bummer is the lack of a keyboard. I hate typing on the screen, hopefully some companies will have some external keyboards. It's offered only on Cingular, which sucks, cause I finally got Verizon to just where I like it. Any way, some pics! Photos courtesy of treocentral.com

No comments: