Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Camera




It's been a long time since I've owned a "real" digital camera. Most of the pictures you see on this blog are either from my Treo 700p, which has done a pretty good job so far. Otherwise I simply download them off the web from websites (such as the above photo of my new camera) or from friends who send pictures from services such as snapfish or kodak. Now however, I have a brand new toy. This camera looks to do everything I need, with the only sacrifice being it's size. It's a little bit bigger then these ultra small compact point and shoots thats so popular theses days. Our biggest selling point is the lens has a 10x optical zoom, which coupled with it's image stabilization really allows one to get up close and personal. I intend to take many, many photos and post them here when I return!

No comments: