Thursday, February 23, 2006

Milk does a body good?

So I read somewhere that Milk is good for losing weight. So for the past few days I've been drinking lots and lots of milk. I think I've actually gotten fatter. Next time I'll try regular milk instead of chocolate milk. That might work better.

I made it to the post office today. So they want 30 extra dollars to do your form with you. I decided to do it myself instead. Then I went down the street to take my passport photo, which did a great job of making me look like a thug. After paying $10 for 2 teeny pictures I realized that I could have taken the pictures myself, printed them on photo paper then cut out my head with a pair of scissors and that would have only cost me about 50 cents. Damn rip off photo shop.

I got my car back. It drives really well, which is funny cause I didn't realize it was driving shitty. Jeep does a great job of fixing your car quickly and you can pretty much drop off your car whenever you please. I used to make reservations, but they used to make me wait. Now I just go when I feel like it and they take it! That's right! Take it!

No comments: