Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This isn't my week...

Even though I'm on vacation this week, it's not looking to be a fun break. I've had to bring my car in for the stupid "check engine" light. Now they are telling me that it's going to cost me $1200.00 in repairs. The upside is that I've only got 3 more payments on that thing, then I'll be saving $400 a month. So if there aren't any more repairs for a while, maybe I can actually save some money.

Secondly my damn wisdom teeth are coming in. Actually, they've been coming in for a while, but I've been procrastinating getting them yanked (seems like a real blast). I can't hold off any more since they are starting to push their way through and it's starting to hurt, making that difficult to eat. You know that me and not eating don't go together too well. It took all day yesterday to call around and try to find an oral surgeon that accepts my insurance. The one that was referred to me is "out of network" which would mean I'd have to pay out of pocket ($2500) then wait for them to reimburse me (and we know how speedy that would have been!)

All this while I'm trying to prepare for my engagement party. Thank goodness BT is helping me with the party, without him, this wouldn't have happened.

No comments: