Monday, August 07, 2006

Rock Climbing Gym



Another passion of mine! I miss indoor rockclimbing, and it's one of the things I did on a more regular basis, while I was still living upstate. Now, here in the city, I rarely have the oppurtunity to climb. I used to frequent the gym, Go Vertical in Stamford, but now with this new Gym, The Rock Club, in New Rochelle, it's just a tad closer, so I may find myself visiting this place more regularly.

Just so you know, I took this picture with both feet on the ground because since Pat was going to take this shot, I figured it would be a bad idea to do it while I was actually climbing, since he needs two hands to belay my fat ass. They were also trying to close, so they were politely kicking us out by running into us with the vacuum cleaner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the vacuum cleaner. Hope we see you soon anyway! Climb on,

-Dave
(TRC Manager)