Thursday, July 21, 2005

ICE Your Cell Phone

I read this article on CNET's Blog recently, and it seems like a terrific idea. The article suggests typing I.C.E, which stands for In Case of Emergency, in front of loved one's contact information, so in the event that you're in a situation where emergency workers would need to contact your family, they can scan through your phone and see the I.C.E designation you have there, and be able to quickly contact them.

Of course it's important that people who are emergency workers are familar with this, so they know to look for it, and I'm not sure New York first responders are aware of this, since my first reading of this is through Cnet and not work. In any case, spread the word as this might one day help you.

Read full article HERE

No comments: