Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Macbook



I love this computer. I networked the airport, so now I have blazing internet anywhere in the apartment. Then I hooked up my Scanner/Copier/Printer to the wireless router, so I can print from anywhere in the room without wires! How cool is that. I can also hook up speakers and do the same thing with my music. Having a copier or scanner immediately available sure does come in handy as well. I'd had my old ibook for 5 years, old by electronics standards, ancient for laptops. The black is real sleek and sexy, the computer comes with so many add ons I don't think I've even found them all!

My only regret is that I have to pay Time Warner for the priveledge of using this high speed internet. Alas, there are no open wifi hotpots near me (or none that are open anyway).

No comments: