Saturday, May 28, 2005

Finally! Warm weather!

So today, the weather jumped nearly 20 degrees. For a big chunk of the day, the tempurture actually hovered in the high 70's. It was a gorgeous day, sometimes a bit cloudy, but otherwise warm, sunny and nice day. Unfortunately, I was at work. Which happened to be really busy! I'm on the third day of my swing so today's the "hump day", which is weird when it's a beautiful friday evening!

I'm gonna be missing out on all the great bbq's that everyone is going to be throwing. A friend of mine has her annual bbq at her folks house, complete with it's own beach, pool and volleyball net. Now that's a party! I still can't believe that it's about a week away from June! I'm seeing a lot of Limos on the streets, so I'm guessing it's Prom season. Boy, I feel old!

I showed a bunch of people how I transferred DVD movies to be viewed on my Treo Smartphone, and I think I've converted a few of them into Treo owners. The funny thing about the movies is that I've never watched a single one from beginning to end on one, but it sure does a good job of convincing people that it's a cool little gadget. I still can't believe how cool the PSP looks and how clear that screen is.

No comments: