Monday, May 23, 2005

Revenge of the Sith

So I finally got to see this. It was definately better then the previous two, and I did find myself with an overwhelming urge to watch the original 3 again. It was a lot darker then the others and there was no shortage of action. Ewan McGregor is simply awesome, he kicks ass as Obi-wan Kenobi. I was a little disappointed with Natalie Portman and her role as Padme Amidilla. She's barely in the movie at all, and when she is, she's simply not the little hottie you remember.

Yoda looked really good, and they do a pretty fair job of chronicling Anakins shift to the dark side, but the influences seem pretty small to induce such a drastic measure. Also, I thought it would have been cool to see how Darth Vader gets his Red lightsaber. Did you guys catch Obi-Wan picking up Anakins light saber though? I guess that's the one he saves for Luke.

No comments: