Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Bachelors Party

Ok, it's getting close to crunch time. Very shortly, I will leave the joy and freedom of being a single man, for the comfort and stability (smirk) of a married man. Before that time should happen however, we have one last hurdle, one last sacred rite that all men should comsumate. That event that we speak of is none other then the bachelor party.

Some guys from work (god bless em miscreants), have booked many a room in the fair city that is Atlantic City, and plan on a fun filled night of drinking, gambling and pure debauchery. I invite all of you that are free to attend. Details are as follows -

Date - April 6, 2006
Time - Leaving NY at approx 1pm
From - Leaving from the Bronx (good central location)

Some people are coming just for the day, no need to spend the night, if you don't want to. I know that it's a Thursday, and that makes it very difficult for a lot of people. I understand if you can't make it that day, but be forewarned, it's going to be a blast! Please let me know if you are interested, so I'll know approx how many people we'll need rooms for (the rooms are comp'd by the hotels, by the way).

No comments: