Saturday, March 18, 2006

MySpace Assholes desecrate a Hero

A NYPD cop, shot and killed in the line of duty deserves much better then this. These punks on MySpace.com took his photo and made up a phony posting pretending to be him. They put up offensive profile settings such as "people I'd like to meet - God...oh wait, I already have" This is so disgusting, it makes me sick. I don't like giving Myspace any time on my blog, because from what I know if it, it seems to be a creepy, scary hangout place, ripe for oppurnistic pedophiles or people who prey on younger, more naive people. It's no surprise that off all places to find something like this would be upon the webpages of this website. I will never use their site, nor become a member, and I hope you all feel the same way.

Article from the "Post"

March 18, 2006 -- An idiotic and mean-spirited profile that made fun of the brave cop gunned down in a firefight involving disgraced actor Lillo Brancato Jr. last year was removed from the MySpace Web site yesterday after angry police bombarded the operators with complaints.
The mindless ghouls who desecrated the memory of fallen hero Daniel Enchautegui could now face prosecution as the NYPD hunts down the creators of the beyond-the-grave profile on the popular Internet meeting spot.

The fiends, who appeared to be linked to a bunch of young gangsta-wannabes in The Bronx, included a photograph of the beloved officer in uniform besides the words, "No! Don't Shoot!"

"HaHa! You got bodied Wiz! Where you at? You got moked out!" the despicable pranksters wrote on the fake Enchautegui profile, which has enraged friends and colleagues.

"Ain't nobody tell you to become a cop papachuco, should worn ya body armor."

Read full article Here

I hope they get jail time.

No comments: