Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spring around the corner?

Well it seems to be getting warmer everyday, but who knows with the way the weather has been so kooky lately. It's been over a week since I've had my teeth yanked and I still feel a little weak and feverish. I'm not sure what's going on. I am feeling slightly better each day, which is what's keeping me from seeing the doctor. I am tired and drowsy and am on nothing more then extra strength tylenol now. My teeth feel fine, I'm almost eating normally now, just can't shake off this fever...

BT has sent out a link with photos from Christmas and other events Click on link Here

Other news - Scott and Audrey have successfully given birth to a big bundle of joy! Congratualtions to the mother and father of Daniel James Hagan - pics to come shortly. Sidenote, kudos to Audrey for managing to deliver an 8 pound 7 ounce baby. Holy smokes!!!

No comments: