Monday, June 13, 2005

1st Ave. Fair

So I was coming home from the gym yesterday and ran smack into the First Ave. Street Fair. Lots of people and lots of good food all around. I didn't have any money on me, and some of the food looked so good. There were 2 different thai stands and all the food looked great. I hurried home, took and shower and got ready for work. I figured I'd pick something up and chow down on the way there. It was too far to make it back to any of the Thai stands so I went to the nearest food stand. Gyros, hmm too long of a wait and that meat just doesn't look too cooked. Next, I stopped by for a nice juicy sausage and peppers. I ask how much and am told $7.00. Forget it. I settle on McDonalds and have a quarter pounder with cheese and large fries and a large soda instead. Way to really enjoy the fair huh?

No comments: