Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Chris and Kristy Wedding


Chris and Kristy Wedding
Originally uploaded by badblueboy.
So I'm going through all my old accounts and I find an old email from Rich (he send it to me over a month ago) and it's a link to all the photos he took at Chris and Kristy's wedding. I don't have Optimum Online cable anymore, so I forget that I can still recieve email on that old account.

The wedding was such a good time and a long time coming too. Despite all the ups and downs and the numerous fights, and epic battles, somehow we always knew deep down inside that this was the only way these 2 could ever go, getting married in front of all their loved ones.

When you're younger and you start seeing your friends get married, you have a great time, cause it's just great to see all your friends all dressed up and having a great time. As you get older, it's just great to see all your friends, as you realize that you've been seeing them less and less. Whoever said "you never can go home." really hit the nail on the head. Each year that passes, time seems to go by faster and faster. It's that much more important that you can spend it with those you love.

Chris, and Kristy, congratulations! Many, many years of happiness and health! Send me pics of your honeymoon too. I'll post those as well! Kidding! Kidding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, thanks Tawee, we were glad so many people came and hope you all had as much fun as we did.

BlueBoy said...

Still waiting for those honeymoon pics! :)