Sunday, June 26, 2005

Let's go Mets!

Cliff Floyds 2 homers in yesterday's win against the Yankees was truly the cherry on top of a delicious Sundae. I know I just jinxed the Mets from sweeping the Yankess this series, but that's ok. Last nights game was awesome.

on another note, I hope they don't all get heat stroke out there in the Bronx. I'm there now and it's like 94 degrees, hot, humid and Hazy. Just a miserably hot day.

Another random thought. Due to the nature of my job, there are occasions where I might have to spend some time in hospitals. I have to say most of the time, it's a really shitty experiance, especially when you spend that time in the ER. I know they go through a tremendous amout of stress and they do an admirable job despite the circumstancesa, but it still really, really sucks to have to go there. Now if you are the one that is sick, or someone you care about, it's even worse. I say bring back the Doctors that will make home visits, I mean a majority of hospital stays aren't even for surgery, so why not be treated at home? You'll heal better, be more comfortable and most likely will be more apt to call a doctor, then if you had to go wait in the nightmare that is ER. Anyway that's my 2 cents. Stay cool.

No comments: