Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Black Chicken


Black Chicken
Originally uploaded by badblueboy.
Yeah, I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I seem to be fascinated by this black chicken. I see it all the time at the asian grocers, yet each time I see I'm mesmorized. I pride myself on being very open minded and being able to eat pretty much anything, but no matter how many times I see this, I think to myself "why is this chicken black???" I wonder what it would look like while it was alive?

Well I went to the asian market as you can see. I didn't buy the black chicken, but we did get a lot of other food. I notice that people here seem pretty rude, they are pushy and don't ever move out of the way. They'll bump you too and never say "sorry". I want to push them, when they do that, but then I guess I'd be a bully.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That thing is scary

Anonymous said...

black people love chicken, sooooo they made black chicken

Anonymous said...

you are stupid and ignorant for making that "black people" comment. please educate yourself and then speak again. your welcome, in advance.