Friday, August 26, 2005

Lion's Dance

This is in Chinatown, where two martial arts students are having a demonstration of the Lion Dance. When these guys have the act done right, it looks really cool. These 2 were hacks though, I was embarrassed for them when they fell off the ladder.

Beautiful day today! You can practically smell fall coming. It's a little cooler, days are getting a little shorter and all the back to school ads are in full swing. Makes me nostaligic. Begining of school was like a clean slate. A brand new start. I miss school. All of it, elementary, highschool and especially college. Hopefully I'll make the most out of this time now, so I can look back one day and say 'I really miss my thirty's. Now that was some of the best times of my life'. Some how, I don't think so.

Other news. I paid nearly $3000 dollars to various debts today, just about getting me debt free. How the fuck does that shit add up so fast. I'm never carrying a balance again, Amex only for me.

No comments: