Monday, August 15, 2005

The Palisades

Last week we went all the way up to the Palisades to do a little shopping. Target was our main stop, I get so annoyed when I hear people pronounce Target "Tar-Jay". It's so friggan lame, and stopped being funny about 4 years ago. We ate at Chili's as you can see in the pic. I love their Blooming Onion, unfortunately so much that we were unable to eat our main dishes. I had the country fried steak, while Lek had the Ribs. I also got a frosty mug of beer, and got another one free, not sure why, but hey, I'm not complaining. Lek got the Margarita which came in a shaker that she got to keep. She managed to squeeze out 3 full glasses from the shaker, which was just the right amount cause Lek was mumbling something about how her face was getting numb and heavy. All in all, not a bad night out.

No comments: