Friday, August 12, 2005

More Ramblings

If anyone is interested, this weekend, I'm going to be at my folks house for a BBQ. Pops is going to be cooking and it looks like the whole family is going to be there. It's going to be just like old times, so feel free to stop by and grab some eats. I hope every one has enjoyed their summers, cause it looks like it's rapidly coming to an end. It's still friggan hot and I really can't wait until fall. I want to go apple picking, I want football, I want my birthday, and halloween, and thanksgiving and all that great eating.

Speaking of football, I'm doing fantasy football this year, if anyone is interested. I have spots for about five more people if you want it. Let me know, we are probably doing it on ESPN.com and it's going to be $50 per person. Winner and person with most points get prizes. We'll most likely do a draft this coming weekend.

No comments: