Friday, November 04, 2005

Halloween


halloween
Originally uploaded by badblueboy.
Hope everyone had a great halloween! I was stuck working, so no costume party for me this year. Send me in some pics and I'll add them to my blog. This year seems like a lot of pranks got out of hand.

In the Bronx, a minivan got egged by a bunch of kids, and the owner of the van took exception to that, stopped the van and gave chase to a couple of the kids. They then turned around and shot the guy. The guy later died at Lincoln Hospital. This is all over the news, don't know if it made it up to Westchester. Can you believe it? A guy got killed over an egging incident.

Then somewhere in Long Island a kid gets egged in the face so hard that he may lose sight in his right eye. That really sucks. The way things are going, people are going to over-react and not know what to do, so they will outlaw eggs!

In the Halloween spirit, I watched a horror movie the other night (night after Halloween, since I had to work a 12 hour shift that night). The movie was "The House of Wax" with Paris Hilton and a bunch of other unknowns. That movie was so bad. I give it a 1/2 pumpkin out of 4 pumpkins. There was no t or a in it at all, Paris does a little strip tease, then ends it abruptly. The other hottie girl is just as prudish the entire movie. You see a little bit of Paris's head bobbing up and down in the car as they are driving and that's about it. The story makes no sense and it's about as scary as it's plausible. If you are having a slow netflix week, then maybe you can add it to your list.

Other movie news, Batman Begins, Star Wars Episode III, and Office Space are all out on DVD now. I'd like to buy all of em. I say Star Wars on sale at Best Buy for $14.99! No that's a bargain!

No comments: