Friday, January 13, 2006

Amazon Rocks

Amazon.com really does rock. I love them, and I've never had a bad experiance with em. I ordered a new adapter for my iBook on Sunday, and they tried to deliver it yesterday (3 business days!). I didn't actually get it until today, cause I wasn't here to sign for it, but I'm not complaining since I chose the 5-10 day (free) delivery. So I paid nothing for delivery and no tax and it arrived a few days later, not too shabby. I ordered a flashlight holder from SUREFIRE flashlights on Saturday, and although, they've sent me a confirmation email about my order, I still haven't received it yet. Boooo!

My super/maintence guy really, really sucks. After writing the mean letter, he finally showed to look at the over...just like the last 3 guys did. Again, he's "going to need approval from management" and will call me tomorrow. That was on Monday. It's now Friday. Mean letter did absolutely nothing. Oh wait, I did get a key to the trash area. Yippee, I'm so happy.

No comments: