Saturday, January 14, 2006

Lobster night 1/09/06


Lobster night 1/09/06
Originally uploaded by badblueboy.
Judging from how many times you see me at Mo's Carribean, you'd start to think I live at this place. It's not true! I've only been there a few times, but every time, it's a lot of fun.

This time we got a good crew from work, eight of us all together. I have a lot of good pics, and Jimmy even has a really funny video, none of which I'm going to post here, I think if you want the pics, you're better off me sending them to you via email.

The Heather, our hostess took great care of us, as did Lindsey our waitress. We did many shots and raised many a glass that night. Some highlights -
(I'm making this family friendly, I don't want any divorces on my head).

*Luke ate 5 lobsters! Each one is 1 and 1/4 lbs.
*Somehow our total tab was still under $500 (not counting the bar tab Seth picked up).
*We made lots of friends, including neighboring tables.
*Danny invented a new sport called "tree rolling"
*Danny's sustained the first ever injury of anyone participating in "tree rolling"
*Eugene's face is immune to lots of slapping when he's drink
*The 19th precinct takes disorderly group calls seriously, take my word on that.
*When you eat lots of lobster, you have stinky fingers all night.
*We are definately doing this again.

No comments: