Tuesday, October 18, 2005

BK_Dude


BK_Dude
Originally uploaded by badblueboy.
This is the new face of Burger King. Now, Ronald McDonald was bad enough, now we have America waking up in the morning to this really creepy dude. Some of the commercials are just, well Bizarre. There's one where he's hiding behind the shades, another where he's logging with a lumberjack and yet other's where he's on the football field. All I can say is, why can't I sign him up on my Fantasy football league, he seems to be catching more passes then more loser roster! I have to admit, it must be working if it's making me talk about him, then it's good advertising.

Other entertainment news.
Stallone is thinking of making yet anothe Rocky movie! I don't know if he plays Micky in this one or what, but talk about beating a dead horse! The popular video game that made made first person shooters so dominant today, DOOM, is finally getting a movie of its own. The Rock, who hasn't made a real movie since the Scorpian King has the lead role in this movie, hopefully it doesn't suck. Speaking of Movies, there's a film crew down the street from me filming for some movie. I don't know what, and they won't let me near, but it's still exciting.

On TV, "My Name is Earl" is really funny, and it does a great job of explaining the basic concept of Kharma. Wow, TV that's entertaining and has morals? We haven't seen that since Leave it to Beaver years. Catch it on Tuesdays at 9pm. Later this season, Clark Kent meets up with Aquaman in Smallville. It sounds cheesy, cause Aquaman is the cheesiest of superheroes (I mean, he swims and talks to turtles, who cares), but I'd still like to catch this show, besides, Lana is hot. On Ultimate Fighter 2 another disappointing heavy fight as Mike pretty much just gives up and puts on a pathetic performance.

In the Internet and Tech, Jibjab a parody website takes a shot at big business and outsourcing. They had a great spoof last year, during the election with Bush and Kerry. Check it out, click on JibJab above, then BigBoxMart to see the cartoon. Good stuff.

No comments: