Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hurricane Correction.

Apparently I'm mistaken. Pat, in his infinite wisdom has provided the correct information. I stand corrected
"Just a small correction on the hurricane naming convention. Twenty-one names are reserved each year (the letters q, u, x, y and z are not used) and are recycled every six years, minus those retired, such as Hugo and Andrew and, you can bet, Katrina). When a name is retired, the WMO chooses a new name to replace it."

One other topic. We have no heat. We haven't had heat yet this year and it's greating friggan cold out there. I may have to lodge a 311 complaint against my landlord. They don't seem to be shy when it comes to raising my rent every year, but one I want to complain about something, they are conveniantly not availible. Also my oven isn't working. I have to use my toaster oven, which sucks since I don't pay for gas, but I do pay for electricity.

No comments: