Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Congratulations!


Congratulations!
Originally uploaded by badblueboy.
The surprises never end! After seeing everyone (including friends from home), and getting to eat delicious lobster, there was yet more treats in store. Pat, Sally and Angelica had this cake made up for Lek and I to celebrate our new engagement, and the extended family picked up the tab for dinner (I told you, lots of treats!) I was even joking that I was going to grab a fork and dig into the cake at the next table, since it looked so good, not knowing that my full sized cake put their little stingy slice to shame! Take that stupid puny cake!

The cake was a yummy delicious carvel Icecream cake with the little crunchies inside. I love Carvel icecream cake, it's my favorite only after Strawberry shortcake! Do you think it would be bad if I had my wedding cake made from a Carvels? Pretty bad huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Did you post about this before and I missed it? I am so happy for you guys... let me know when the big day is :)

Anonymous said...

What engagement? I think I missed something too

Fred

BlueBoy said...

Yeah, well the words out! I'm surprised the grapevine hasn't moved more quickly!